[Michlib-l] Returning to In-Person Programming in the Fall?

IB Britney Dillon belbd at llcoop.org
Thu Jun 10 13:15:50 EDT 2021

Hi! I am a smallish class 3 library. We will be returning to in-person programming in September. We will start off slow, ease our way back in, and play it by ear. Our patrons have been very respectful of our staff and the safeties we have in place, and I anticipate a smooth transition.

Britney Dillon,
Library Director
Alvah N. Belding Memorial Library
302 E. Main St.
Belding, MI 48809
616.794.1450

"You want weapons? We're in a library. Books are the best weapon in the world.
This room's the greatest arsenal we could have. Arm yourself!" - The Doctor