[Michlib-l] Vendors of Books on CD Results

Meg Converse megc at alpenalibrary.org
Tue Jun 15 16:18:02 EDT 2021

 Amended to add Blackstone & Books on Tape also offer replacement discs.
*MicroMarketing* is a favorite, 4 votes with a couple of libraries having
used their services before.  Advantages: offer replacement discs, use
replaceable sleeves & containers, can be ordered with cataloguing & labels.
*Midwest Tapes* - 3  Also can ship with barcodes & labels.  Complicated
website.
*Blackstone* - 4  Library editions last slightly longer.  Also offer
replacement discs.  Primary distributor for Recorded Books now.
*Brilliance Audio* - 2  Damage easily, can't repair by buffing.
*Books on Tape* - 1 Also offer replacement discs
*Ingram* - 1
*Recorded Books *- expensive, but durable ($65-110 each)

megc at alpenalibrary.org
989-356-6188, ext. 19