[Michlib-l] Summer Reading Online Tracking

Lorry Traver ltraver at ruthhughes.org
Tue Jun 15 16:33:34 EDT 2021

Hello all,

Just curious what you all use to keep track of summer stats online. We
are using paper registration forms though I am thinking about changing
that for next year's program. What do you use, and what have you found
works well in signing families up for summer reading? I want to make
sure it's something safe and secure.

I was just curious what program you all use to keep track of patron
information. I am looking for something that will not automatically
save the information to the cloud, so I can be sure all information
gets completely deleted at the end of the summer program.

"You're never too old, too wacky, too wild, to pick up a book and read
to a child." - Dr. Seuss

Lorry Traver
Youth Services Coordinator
Ruth Hughes Memorial District Library