[Michlib-l] Free Zoom Event 6/22 at 6:30pm - Motifs on the Michigan Flag

Meagan Brown mbrown at cromaine.org
Wed Jun 16 13:00:00 EDT 2021

Hello there!
Cromaine Library has a free zoom event coming up we'd like to share with
you and your patrons on June 22 at 6:30pm. This is a live event and will
not be recorded.

"The Michigan coat of arms appears on our state’s flag, but few
Michiganders recognize the symbols within it. Why does it include a moose
and an elk? Why does it show a man with a rifle? And what does the word
"Tuebor" mean? Discover the meanings behind the motifs in this look at our
familiar state banner. Bob Myers from the Historical Society of Michigan
will be leading this program."

Click *HERE
<https://cromaine.evanced.info/signup/EventDetails?EventId=17679&backTo=Calendar&startDate=2021/06/15>
*to register.