[Michlib-l] Class 1 & 2 libraries

dreid reeseunitylibrary.org dreid at reeseunitylibrary.org
Mon Jun 21 10:48:25 EDT 2021

Good morning,

We are a Class 2 library with myself and 3 other staff members. During the day Monday-Friday, there are two of us here. There are a couple of evenings a week, and every other Saturday, that someone works alone. We used to have a policy of 2 people at all times but found there wasn't enough to keep two people busy up front. We do have security cameras, and we are basically two car lengths from the police department next door, so we feel pretty safe.

Thank you,

Danielle Reid, Director

Reese Unity District Library

2065 Gates St., PO Box 413