[Michlib-l] Virtual Preview for Michigan Learning Channel

Saj, Lauren - Staff <laurensaj@delta.edu> laurensaj at delta.edu
Mon Jun 21 15:59:10 EDT 2021

ROAR with me! Michigan Learning Channel is proud to share SUMMER learning on Michigan Learning Channel has begun!!!

What is Michigan Learning Channel, you ask?
Michigan Learning Channel is statewide public television partnership offering educational content to our local communities. We offer an on air and online learning platform designed to offer supplemental activities and resources.

We would love to invite you to our Virtual Preview to share more and explore ways in which you can uses these resources and build on your areas local partnerships. Libraries play a very important role in our communities and what a better way for the Michigan Learning Channel to support you and provide you with ways in which we could work together or share these resource with families, friends and community partners. Here is the link to RSVP on Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/145322027095

We look forward to seeing you at our next up coming Virtual Preview which will be held on July 6th at 4pm. Come one come all! We will highlight our Summer learning guides, a few of our favorite shows, and tell you how you might be able to add this into your programs/partner events. This will also be a great opportunity to meet your local educational guru for the Michigan Learning Channel.

Thank you for all you do!!
Lauren Saj
Station Engagement Coordintor
Delta College Public Media and