[Michlib-l] Library Card Expiration

Valerie Long longv at aadl.org
Thu Mar 11 12:41:22 EST 2021

Ours in Ann Arbor are 2 years for residents, 1 year for non-residents and business cards. During the pandemic, we've been renewing everyone for 3 months at a time (like currently the expiration date is May 1st but closer to May 1st, they'll probably make it August 1st).

Valerie Long, MLIS
Acquisitions Clerk
Ann Arbor District Library
longv at aadl.org / 734-327-4286