[Michlib-l] Library Page workload standards?

Kevin Hawley khawley at cityofeastlansing.com
Thu Mar 11 13:40:36 EST 2021

The East Lansing Library is in the process of re-developing workload standards for Library Pages - time and accuracy goals for shelving, checking in, sorting, etc. If any libraries out there have workload standards to share I'd love to see them. It would be particularly useful to include basic library size (square footage, linear footage, number of items, etc.) to help with comparisons. I'd be happy to compile and share responses if anyone is interested. Thanks in advance!

Kevin Hawley
Circulation Supervisor
East Lansing Public Library
517-319-6943