[Michlib-l] WWII Program Suggestion

Analiese Mattson AMattson at gtpl.org
Thu Mar 11 15:57:37 EST 2021

Hi there,

Our library hosted Larry Martin, over Zoom, as he presented his filmed interview with Francis Angier 1st Lt, 8th Air Force B-17 pilot. In the hour-long interview, Francis discussed his training in the US to become a B-17 pilot, his 33 missions over Germany, and what it is like to fly into very heavy anti-aircraft fire, as well as the time he was shot down.

Larry is very knowledgeable on World War II and had time set aside for questions on anything related to WWII. He has interviewed many WWII veterans and can help you find a filmed interview that may be especially relevant to your community. To learn more, visit Mr. Martin’s website at https://lmww2.com<https://lmww2.com/> or email him at batt.chief at yahoo.com<mailto:batt.chief at yahoo.com>.

All the best,

Analiese Mattson
Adult Services Librarian
Georgetown Township Public Library

www.gtpl.org<http://www.gtpl.org>

Currently Reading<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/11456885?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[Book Cover]<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/11456885?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>
[Goodreads Logo] <https://www.goodreads.com/?utm_medium=gr_logo&utm_source=email_signature> Get your own email signature<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_instructions?utm_medium=gyo_link&utm_source=email_signature>