[Michlib-l] Emily A. Duncan to do Author Visit April 7 @ 7pm

Nicole Brobston nbrobston at whitelakelibrary.org
Mon Mar 22 16:10:22 EDT 2021

Hi all!

White Lake Township Library is hosting Emily A. Duncan to celebrate the
release of the third book in their *Something Dark and Holy *trilogy. The
finale of this series is coming out April 6 and as part of her book tour,
Emily is going to do a virtual author visit with us and our teens.
We would love it if you promoted this event to your own youth (and/or YA
readers!)

If you haven't read Emily's books yet, and you're at all into YA, I would
recommend the series wholeheartedly! It's one of my favorites. PLUS - Emily
is a youth librarian in Ohio!

The link to our signup is here!
https://whitelakelibrary.evanced.info/signup/EventDetails?EventId=4761&ag=&et=&df=calendar&cn=0&private=0&ln=0&backTo=Calendar&startDate=2021/04/01

--

*Nicole Brobston, MLISYouth Librarian*
*White Lake Township Library*

*“Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get
better. It’s not.” - The Lorax*