[Michlib-l] Friends Dissolution

Amber Alexander director at pidl.org
Wed Mar 24 12:22:00 EDT 2021

Thank you to everyone on your answers.

I did look into their bylaws and it is not good and they contradict their own Articles of Incorporation.  They have English law cited and all assets to be donated to any governmental entity or charitable organization of their choosing or by the “Court of Common Pleas.”  I will need a lawyer for this one for sure.

Amber Alexander,MLIS

Library Director

Presque Isle District Library

181 E. Erie Street