[Michlib-l] Mary Doria Russell’s Book, ‛The Women of the Copper Country,’ Chosen as 2021-2022 Great Michigan Read

Katie Wittenauer kwittenauer at mihumanities.org
Tue Mar 30 12:16:50 EDT 2021

Dear Michigan library community,

This morning, we announced Mary Doria Russell's The Women of the Copper Country as the 2021-22 Great Michigan Read, and we are excited to share that news and registration info with you.

Please feel free to watch and share the announcement video via Facebook here<https://fb.watch/4y_ZEIyE_i/>, or if you prefer to see the recording on Zoom, it is available here<https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/play/hK7wMFGpiTZf4cI4B0PLkau-oQaGuN98DqNwDx4kAK4pV87LXQtJGkIE2KXUNrhRi5NVvc59DDB734YJ.SGlns0Qr3jWlIFiE>.

The attached release has additional details, and you can visit this page<https://www.michiganhumanities.org/2021-22-announcement/> on our Michigan Humanities website for partner registration details and resources.

Thank you all for your ongoing support of the Great Michigan Read, and we look forward to kicking off the program this fall!

Katie

Katie Wittenauer
Director of Programs
Michigan Humanities