[Michlib-l] Mary Doria Russell + National Writers Series

Jillian Manning jillian at nwstc.org
Tue Mar 30 13:10:50 EDT 2021

Hello Kathy and Katie,

My name is Jillian Manning, and I am the executive director of the National
Writers Series <https://nationalwritersseries.org/> in Traverse City. I was
so excited to see the announcement about *Women of Copper Country* being
chosen as the Great Michigan Read! We are actually hosting Mary Doria
Russell for a free virtual event on May 26
<https://nationalwritersseries.org/programs/an-evening-with-mary-doria-russell/>
as part of our spring series. I’d love to connect with you to see how we
could support spreading the word about the Great Michigan Read program at
our event.

Looking forward to talking soon,

Jillian

Jillian Manning (she/her)