[Michlib-l] Adult Summer Reading Registration

Alicia Bell abell at southfieldlibrary.org
Mon May 10 09:56:31 EDT 2021

Hello,

Does your library require registration for your adult summer reading program? Why or why not?

I am trying to assess the value of us, Southfield Pubic Library, continuing registering our adult reading community in order to participate in the program. In the past, we have always had incentive giveaways like themed pencils & book bags for any adult (18+ years) registering for our program. This year I am not doing giveaways only a grand prize for most books read.  Participation in the program will be contingent on returning the reading log (download via web-page) or registering for the online READsquared app to track book(s) read.

Please respond directly to me, off the list.

Thank you, Have a beautiful day!
Alicia

Alicia Bell, Adult Services Librarian
Southfield Public Library