[Michlib-l] MI Dept of State Outreach

Reinhardt, Sarah (MDOS) ReinhardtS at michigan.gov
Fri May 28 13:49:24 EDT 2021

Hi Greetings- I wanted to reach out with an update that sign-up links for all remaining MICRC public hearings are now posted!

I've listed all upcoming hearing dates and sign-up links below. As you know, Public participation in this process is critical, and the Commission needs to hear from all voices to help ensure fair electoral district lines, so your help is very much appreciated!!

The below sign-up links invite members of the public to:

1.       Sign-up in advance for virtual public comment. Members of the public must sign-up in advance to participate in virtual public comment. Sign-up closes at 12PM the day of the event.

2.       RSVP-in-advance for in-person public comment or attendance (encouraged but not required). The MICRC encourages members of the public to RSVP-in-advance for in-person public comment participation, particularly if they have accessibility or translation needs. RSVP-in-advance is not required and any member of the public is welcome to sign-up for public comment directly at the event. Speaking order is determined on a first-come, first-served basis at the event venue. In-person public comment sign-up opens one-hour prior to the event and closes at 8PM the day of the event.

I would be very appreciative if you could share these links with your members and community to encourage folks to sign-up! Thanks so much for all that you do, and please let me know if there is anything I can do to be of help in this!!

?  FLINT PUBLIC HEARING

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Start Time: 6:00 p.m. (Doors and public comment sign-up opens at 5PM. Public Comment sign-up closes at 8PM)

Dort Financial Center

3501 Lapeer Rd, Flint, MI 48503
6/1 Flint Hearing Public Comment Sign-up and RSVP<https://gcc02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.surveymonkey.com%2Fr%2FSR32ZW3&data=04%7C01%7CReinhardtS%40michigan.gov%7Cb5c404f7a8a641ff41ff08d9211f5b4a%7Cd5fb7087377742ad966a892ef47225d1%7C0%7C0%7C637577240814151578%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=v9jYnM7umm4stHY6nrl1Lg3usxsM2b7r1imUuCCLEAk%3D&reserved=0>

?  DEARBORN PUBLIC HEARING

Thursday, June 3, 2021

Start Time: 6:00 p.m. (Doors and public comment sign-up opens at 5PM. Public Comment sign-up closes at 8PM)

Ford Community and Performing Arts Center

15801 Michigan Ave., Dearborn, MI 48126
6/3 Dearborn Hearing Public Comment Sign-up and RSVP<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZNPSHHG>

?  NOVI PUBLIC HEARING

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Start Time: 6:00 p.m. (Doors and public comment sign-up opens at 5PM. Public Comment sign-up closes at 8PM)

Suburban Collection Showplace

46100 Grand River Ave., Novi, MI 48374

Zoom registration, public comment sign-up and RSVP information for the Novi public hearing will be listed in the public meeting notice, posted here<https://www.michigan.gov/micrc/0,10083,7-418-106525---,00.html>, one week in advance of the meeting.
              6/8 Novi Hearing Public Comment Sign-up and RSVP<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PTFXDRN>

?  PONTIAC PUBLIC HEARING

Thursday, June 10, 2021

Start Time: 6:00 p.m. (Doors and public comment sign-up opens at 5PM. Public Comment sign-up closes at 8PM)

Centerpoint Marriott

3555 Centerpoint Pkwy, Pontiac, MI 48341
6/10 Pontiac Hearing Public Comment Sign-up and RSVP<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PMCNXC8>

?  DETROIT PUBLIC HEARING I

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Start Time: 6:00 p.m. (Doors and public comment sign-up opens at 5PM. Public Comment sign-up closes at 8PM)

The Village Dome at Fellowship Chapel

7707 W. Outer Dr., Detroit, MI 48235
6/15 Detroit Hearing Public Comment Sign-up and RSVP<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Z2NQFZ7>

?  DETROIT PUBLIC HEARING II

Thursday, June 17, 2021

Start Time: 6:00 p.m. (Doors and public comment sign-up opens at 5PM. Public Comment sign-up closes at 8PM)

TCF Center

1 Washington Blvd, Detroit, MI 48226
6/17 Detroit Hearing Public Comment Sign-up and RSVP<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZRRXJNK>

?  PORT HURON PUBLIC HEARING

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Start Time: 6:00 p.m. (Doors and public comment sign-up opens at 5PM. Public Comment sign-up closes at 8PM)

Blue Water Convention Center

800 Harker St., Port Huron, MI 48060
6/22 Port Huron Hearing Public Comment Sign-up and RSVP<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZTQJXK6>

?  WARREN PUBLIC HEARING

Thursday, June 24, 2021

Start Time: 6:00 p.m. (Doors and public comment sign-up opens at 5PM. Public Comment sign-up closes at 8PM)

MRCC Banquet Center

23401 Mound Rd, Warren, MI 48901
6/24 Warren Hearing Public Comment Sign-up and RSVP<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZT6MNCP>

?  MUSKEGON PUBLIC HEARING

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Start Time: 6:00 p.m. (Doors and public comment sign-up opens at 5PM. Public Comment sign-up closes at 8PM)

VanDyke Mortgage Convention Center

939 Third Street, Muskegon, MI 49440
6/29 Muskegon Hearing Public Comment Sign-up and RSVP<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZMQ7BGY>

?  GRAND RAPIDS PUBLIC HEARING

Thursday, July 1, 2021

Start Time: 6:00 p.m. (Doors and public comment sign-up opens at 5PM. Public Comment sign-up closes at 8PM)

DeVos Place

303 Monroe Ave NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
7/1 Grand Rapids Hearing Public Comment Sign-up and RSVP<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZMZNX6J>

Sarah Reinhardt
Departmental Analyst
Michigan Department of State
Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson
ReinhardtS at Michigan.gov<mailto:ReinhardtS at Michigan.gov>