[Michlib-l] Director Job Posting - Columbia Township Library

Briynne McCrea columbiatwplibrary at gmail.com
Wed May 19 13:26:46 EDT 2021

The Columbia Township Board of Trustees is seeking candidates for the
position of Library Director of the Columbia Township Library.  The Columbia
Township Library is a Class I library located in Unionville, MI.  The
Library is a member of the White Pine Library Cooperative, and recently
completed a $1.1 million remodel and expansion of its facilities.

This job is part-time, averaging 25 hours per week, which offers flexibility
for family obligations, travel, or whatever you want to spend your extra
time doing!  We have a great staff of one librarian, two clerks, and three
teenage pages.  This position is perfect for someone looking for a relaxed,
friendly, small-town atmosphere.  Please see the attached for a full
description.

Have a great day,

Briynne McCrea

Director