[Michlib-l] PSA: NEA Big Read Book Discussion

Kelly Haug khaug at tadl.org
Tue Oct 5 11:00:32 EDT 2021

Good morning,

Last but not least, in the latest of our Traverse Area District Library
Events
NEA Big Read Book Discussion, "An American Sunrise"
When: November 15, 2021 from 6:30pm-8:00pm

The NEA Big Reads broadens our understanding of our world, our communities,
and ourselves through the joy of sharing a good book.
This year we have Poet Laureate, Joy Harjo with her latest book "An
American Sunrise".

Join us in person and on Zoom registration here: LINK
<https://www.tadl.org/event/nea-big-read-book-discussion-an-american-sunrise/>

Thank you,
--
Kelly Haug
*she/her/hers*

*What I am currently reading:* *The King of Infinite Space* by Lyndsay Faye