[Michlib-l] Transitioning individuals and library accounts

Laura Hauch - Buchanan District Library laura.hauch at buchananlibrary.com
Fri Oct 8 13:49:29 EDT 2021

Apologies if this posts twice. I think I had the wrong address the first time.

We had been putting nicknames and preferred names in parentheses or as notes on the patron’s account. We use Biblionix Apollo and I contacted support to suggest adding a place for this, and they said it’s already there, it just needs to be enabled! So anyone using Biblionix Apollo, contact support at biblionix.com<mailto:support at biblionix.com> to enable this feature if you’d like.

Laura Hauch
Collection and IT Coordinator
Buchanan District Library
128 East Front Street