[Michlib-l] [EXT] Transitioning individuals and library accounts

Rebecca Daly rebecca.daly at finlandia.edu
Wed Oct 6 10:01:47 EDT 2021

Just to be clear, YES, we do use the preferred name options for our patrons
that have preferred names or go by nicknames, middle names, etc. I'm at an
academic library and our institution is also looking to do this in the
general student accounting system, as well. Thanks, Rebecca

--
*Rebecca R. Daly, MLIS*
Head Librarian