[Michlib-l] Job Posting at the Rochester Hills Public Library - Full Time Adult and Teen Services Librarian

Allison Sartwell allison.sartwell at rhpl.org
Fri Oct 8 15:17:10 EDT 2021

The Rochester Hills Public Library has an opening for an Adult and Teen
Services Librarian <https://rhpl.org/connect/job-opportunities>.

The Adult and Teen Services Librarian (37.5 hours a week, including evening
and weekend hours) is part of an energetic team responsible for collection
development, programming, reference, and readers advisory services for
patrons.

The Rochester Hills Public Library is located in downtown Rochester, MI and
is part of The Library Network and Metro Net Consortium, and we utilize the
Polaris ILS as our computer system. The Board of Trustees and staff
recently completed an ambitious strategic plan. Our mission is to empower
people to explore and create with resources that enlighten, educate,
entertain, and inform.

If you are passionate about providing exceptional library service in a
future-focused library system, we want you to apply and join our team!
Applications accepted until Wednesday, October 20.

--
Allison Sartwell (she/her)
Head of Adult Services
allison.sartwell at rhpl.org