[Michlib-l] ESL and Adult Literacy Vendors

Geiken, Laura lgeiken at ci.dearborn.mi.us
Tue Oct 12 12:11:48 EDT 2021

Hello,

I recently took over ordering for the ESL and literacy collection at my library. In the past, we have ordered from Grass Roots Press, New Reader Press, and Compass Publishing, but I would like to explore other vendors. If you know of any great companies or vendors that specialize in ESL and adult literacy materials, would you please message me off list? I'm particularly interested in those that offer materials for Arabic speakers, but I'm open to any recommendations you have!

Thank you!

Laura Geiken
Esper Branch Librarian
Dearborn Public Library