[Michlib-l] ESL and Adult Literacy Vendors

Bradley Scott bradley.scott at mcc.edu
Tue Oct 12 12:48:14 EDT 2021

I am in a similar position at Mott Community College in Flint, MI, and I
would be delighted to see the responses to this query shared with the list.

Bradley A. Scott
Mott Community College

On Tue, Oct 12, 2021 at 12:12 PM Geiken, Laura via Michlib-l <
michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I recently took over ordering for the ESL and literacy collection at my
> library. In the past, we have ordered from Grass Roots Press, New Reader
> Press, and Compass Publishing, but I would like to explore other vendors.
> If you know of any great companies or vendors that specialize in ESL and
> adult literacy materials, would you please message me off list? I’m
> particularly interested in those that offer materials for Arabic speakers,
> but I’m open to any recommendations you have!
>

> Thank you!
>

> *Laura Geiken*
>
> Esper Branch Librarian
> Dearborn Public Library
>
> (313) 943-3344
>
> dearbornlibrary.org

Bradley A. Scott, MLS
Electronic Resources Librarian
Mott Community College
1401 East Court Street
Flint, Michigan 48503
810-762-0405

*MCC is continuing to operate remotely wherever possible. Many offices and
services are available by appointment only. Please visit mcc.edu/reopen
<http://mcc.edu/reopen> or call 810-762-0200 for details. Prior to visiting
any MCC facility you must perform a health and wellness check and be free
from COVID-19 symptoms.*