[Michlib-l] Free Older Cricut

Amy Sturgeon asturgeon at gcdl.org
Thu Oct 28 14:48:27 EDT 2021

Hello All,

We have a Cricut Expressions (possibly 10 years old) that comes with 7 design cartridges and a cutting pad. It is missing it's power cord. Attached are some pictures of it and the port for the missing adapter. We have purchased a new Cricut recently and this is the old one we used to use. We are not sure if it still works but since it comes with all this stuff we don't want to throw it away. Anyone interested in having it, let me know and we will send it along with your rides code!

Thanks,

Amy Sturgeon
Program Director
Gladwin County District Library