[Michlib-l] Open positions at CMPL

Lisa Mulvenna lmulvenna at cmpl.org
Thu Oct 28 09:26:27 EDT 2021

Want to join a team of librarians and paraprofessionals who love what they do and the communities they serve?  We have two open part-time positions that may be right for you.

Our part-time Children's Services Librarian will work 29 hours a week, including some nights and weekends.  The salary starts at $34,978 annually and increases to $45,894 based on our 12-step scale.  The deadline for this position is Wednesday, November 17 at 5 pm.  This person will report to the Head of Children's and Teen Services.
http://cmpl.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/CMPL-29-hour-Childrens-Services-Librarian.pdf

Our part-time Collection Management Assistant will work 22.5 hours a week, including some evening and weekend hours.  The salary starts at $17,041 annually and increases to $22,359 based on our 12-step scale.  The deadline for this position is Monday, November 8 at 5 pm.  This position will report to the Head of Collection Management.
http://cmpl.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/CMPL-22.5-hour-Collection-Management-Assistant-10-21.pdf

Clinton-Macomb Public Library is the largest library in Macomb County and has a reputation for adapting new technologies and embracing innovative ideas.  Both positions will be based at the Main Library, but may be expected to work at other locations at times.

Please consider joining our team and making a difference in the communities of Clinton and Macomb Townships!

-Lisa

Lisa Mulvenna
Head of Children's and Teen Services
Clinton-Macomb Public Library