[Michlib-l] Employment Opportunity

Atkins-Eddins,Angela eddinsa at cadl.org
Fri Oct 29 14:49:56 EDT 2021

Capital Area District Libraries is looking for a Local History Assistant for our Downtown Branch.
CADL is a progressive, forward thinking system serving over 240,000 community members located in Ingham County, Michigan. We have 13 branches and 220 staff members dedicated to serving our diverse communities. Our staff is excellent and truly cares about each other.
We welcome new staff and the unique contributions each one brings to our library. Our patrons come from all walks of life and so do we. We strive to hire a wide variety of people from diverse backgrounds to strengthen our library system and allow us to serve our patrons better. Our goal is to make everyone feel welcome and have a voice at the Capital Area District Libraries.
Our unique approach to providing superior customer service earned us the 2019 State Librarian's Excellence Award and in 2020 a CADL librarian was named Michigan Public Librarian of the Year. We are committed to our Mission Statement "Empowering our diverse communities to learn, imagine and connect."
Qualified applicants can apply using our website at http://www.cadl.org/about/opportunities/job-openings/.