[Michlib-l] Job Posting at the Rochester Hills Public Library – Mini-branch coordinator

Rebecca LaFave rebecca.lafave at rhpl.org
Fri Oct 29 16:04:35 EDT 2021

The Rochester Hills Public Library (RHPL) is expanding.  RHPL has an
opening for a Mini-branch coordinator.  Do you want to work with a vibrant
and innovative team?  Then this is the position for you.  The Mini-branch
coordinator is 15 hours a week and is responsible for overseeing the six
volunteer-run mini library branches that serve senior citizens in our
community.

The Rochester Hills Public Library is located in downtown Rochester, MI and
is part of The Library Network and Metro Net Consortium, and we utilize the
Polaris ILS as our computer system.  The Board of Trustees and staff
recently completed an ambitious strategic plan.  Our mission is to empower
people to explore and create with resources that enlighten, educate,
entertain, and inform.

 If you are passionate about providing exceptional library service in a
future-focused library system, we want you to apply and join our team
<https://rhpl.org/connect/job-opportunities>!  Applications are due by
11/22/2021.

Rebecca LaFave
Outreach Services and Bookmobile Librarian
Rochester Hills Public Library
500 Olde Towne Road
Rochester MI 48307