[Michlib-l] StayWell Programming

Ball, Hannah Ballh at myjdl.com
Tue Sep 7 11:05:38 EDT 2021

Hello Everyone,

I am reaching out on behalf of Erin Wallace. She has some new StayWell programming coming up. Please reach out to Erin at brightleafllc at gmail.com<mailto:brightleafllc at gmail.com> for program information, marketing blurbs, and social media graphics.

Here is the program information she shared with me. She has graphics too, but I believe attachments do not work well on the listserv:

Family support groups - Every Monday, starting September 6

Parents, are you feeling anxious about your family's safety as COVID-19 keeps spreading? Would talking it over with other parents help ease your mind? Register for a virtual support group specifically for parents of children 18 and younger, hosted by our Stay Well counseling team. In this group, we talk about all topics relating to parenting during a pandemic.  Sign up for one or more sessions at: https://bit.ly/3wxAnu9

Support group for Michigan Educators - Every Tuesday, starting September 7

With COVID-19 still spreading, teachers and school staff may be anxious. If you're an educator trying to maintain your own emotional well-being, you may find it helpful to talk to others facing the same stressors. Register for a virtual support group designed just for educators, hosted by our Stay Well counseling team.  Sign up for one or more sessions at: https://bit.ly/3bS649C

Support group for those who are grieving - Every Tuesday, starting September 7

If you lost a loved one during the COVID-19 pandemic, you may find comfort talking to others who are also working through grief and loss, trying to adapt to the "new normal." We invite you to join our weekly virtual support group, hosted by our Stay Well counseling team. Register for one or more sessions at https://bit.ly/3C4AXDk

Older adults support group  - Every Wednesday, starting September 1

Do you know an older adult who might benefit from talking to peers about COVID-19 stressors? When it comes to the pandemic, we're all in this together-but seniors often feel isolated and lonely. That's why we offer a Stay Well support group specifically for seniors and older adults. Interested participants can sign up for one or more sessions at: https://bit.ly/3fIakd0

Support group for Teens - every Wednesday, starting September 1

Being a teenager can be hard - and when a pandemic keep disrupting your routines, it can be a lot harder. You may feel disappointed, depressed, and anxious. Our weekly virtual support group for 14-to-17-year-olds is a place where teens can anonymously vent their concerns, share their feelings, and find emotional support.  Sign up for one or more sessions at https://bit.ly/3atGWp3.

Healthcare Workers & First Responders Support Group - every Thursday, starting September 2

Healthcare workers and first responders: if the pandemic has left you burned out, anxious, or just feeling "off," it may help to talk it through with others who know what you're dealing with. Register for our virtual support group designed specifically for you, hosted by our Stay Well counseling team. Register for one or more sessions at: https://bit.ly/3vvFoTP.

Thank you!

Hannah Ball
Community Services Coordinator
Jackson District Library