[Michlib-l] ELPL is looking for a temporary outside book return bin

Kevin Hawley khawley at cityofeastlansing.com
Tue Sep 7 12:58:43 EDT 2021

Due to an exterior construction project that has hit some unforeseen complications, the East Lansing Public Library needs an outside book return bin for approximately the next two months. We're hesitant to buy a "real" one, as it's only temporary. Do you have a semi-portable return bin you're not using that we could borrow? If not, have you ever found an alternative (plastic tub, trash can, etc.) that worked for you? Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Kevin Hawley
Circulation Supervisor
East Lansing Public Library
517-319-6943