[Michlib-l] Bookend Recommendations Survey Results

Shauna Quick squick at brandonlibrary.org
Wed Sep 8 15:44:20 EDT 2021

Thank you all for your input! We appreciate the feedback!

Here are the survey results:
What bookend do you highly recommend? From whom did you purchase your
bookends? What is the exact name/product ID for your bookend? First Name Last
Name Library Name
Metal with magnetic bottoms to hold tight to shelves. Taller is always
sturdier and holds books more easily. Demco probably
https://www.demco.com/demco-reg-titan-strongarm-trade-steel-book-supports
  Lyon Twp Public Library
Generally, ones that are connected to the shelf itself. If not possible,
stand alone bookends that have grip patches under the bottom so they don't
slide. I currently own no bookends I like. *cue sad tiny violin*
https://www.demco.com/demco-reg-economy-steel-book-supports or
https://www.demco.com/wire-book-supports Demco Already shared! Amber
Hughey Bridgeport
Public Library

All the best,

*Shauna Quick*
Implementation Manager, MLIS

Brandon Township Public Library
304 South St.
Ortonville, MI 48642
(248)627-1472
squick at brandonlibrary.org
*ENGAGE **•** EDUCATE **•** ENRICH **•** EMPOWER*

No Reservation Recommendations: your source for colleague-approved
vendors!

https://nrr.ninja/