[Michlib-l] Puppet Theater - For Sale

Michael McEvoy mmcevoy at northvillelibrary.org
Wed Sep 8 16:30:28 EDT 2021

Good afternoon!

Northville District Library is offering a puppet theater to any Library who may be interested for the low low price of $5 or best offer. First come, first serve.

See the attached PDF for more images.

This Puppet Theater is in excellent condition. We simply do not have room in our collection areas for this lovely puppet theater anymore. It would make an excellent addition to any Library!

Pickup only, we cannot deliver. The Puppet Theater should fit in the back of most SUVs or a pickup truck. Would recommend 2 people to lift.

Measurements:
54.5” at center
36” wide
24.5” deep
Opening is 20.5” square

If you are interested, or have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact me at [ mailto:mmcevoy at northvillelibrary.org | mmcevoy at northvillelibrary.org ] , or call the Northville District Library at 248-349-3020.

Have a great day!

Michael McEvoy
mmcevoy at northvillelibrary.org
Head of Information Technology
Northville District Library
http://www.northvillelibrary.org
TEXT ONLY/NO VOICE CALL : (248) 982-4918 or mightyspoo at gmail.com
Phone via INNOCAPTION @ 248-381-0181

Remember, Technical Solutions to Social issues are inherently flawed!