[Michlib-l] LTPL invites you to join us!

Katie Rothley krothley at ltpl.org
Tue Sep 21 12:28:26 EDT 2021

Dear Michlib-
We have a few upcoming events we'd like to share with you! Please consider
registering to join or sharing one or all of these events with your
communities!

Today, Tuesday, September 21 at 6:30pm, we are hosting Mr. Jim Jackson
virtually, via zoom, for a presentation on "Tracing Your Civil War
Ancestors". Information on a soldier's military experience and later life
is available from federal, state and local records. Some of these records
have been reproduced or made available online. Many useful internet
research sites are presented. Please register here
<https://lyon.assabetinteractive.com/calendar/genealogy-event-8/> to attend.

And tomorrow, Wednesday, September 22 at 6:30pm we will be hosting Ms. Elin
Betanzo virtually, via zoom, for a presentation on "Everything you need to
know about lead in water but didn't know you had to ask." For a full event
description, and to register, please click here
<https://lyon.assabetinteractive.com/calendar/virtual-everything-you-need-to-know-about-lead-in-water-but-didnt-know-you-had-to-ask/>
.

Lastly, this Friday, September 24 at 10am, we are hosting State
Representative Kelly Breene in person at the library! Register for Coffee
Hour with State Representative Kelly Breen on our website here
<https://lyon.assabetinteractive.com/calendar/in-person-coffee-hour-with-state-representative-kelly-breene/>
.

Hope to see you soon!

Katie