[Michlib-l] Benefits

Hamlin, Joseph (MDE) HamlinJ2 at michigan.gov
Tue Sep 21 13:46:03 EDT 2021

Hello Melissa,
If you take a look at the 2020-2021 Michigan Public Library Statistics<https://www.michigan.gov/documents/libraryofmichigan/2021_LM_Michigan_Public_Statistics_2020-2021_731703_7.xlsx> found at www.Michigan.gov/LibraryStatistics<http://www.Michigan.gov/LibraryStatistics> you can see the benefits Michigan's public libraries report offering to directors, full time staff and part time staff.  This data was collected on last year's Annual Report/State Aid Application.

Thank you,
Joe

Joseph Hamlin
Library Data Coordinator