[Michlib-l] Library Outreach for Kids - Fun Idea suggestions?

Lorry Traver ltraver at ruthhughes.org
Wed Apr 6 14:59:34 EDT 2022

Hi all,

I am having a few outreach events over the summer and wanted to know if
there were any super clever or creative, or maybe even simple but still
fun, activities you like to do at outreach events?

I will have library card applications along with newsletters and flyers,
but aside from that I wanted to provide a short experience for the kids,
whether it be yard games, rubber ducks in a pool with a prize awarded, etc.

Thank you - my brain is already mush and summer reading hasn't even started
yet.

--
"You're never too old, too wacky, too wild, to pick up a book and read to a
child." - Dr. Seuss

*Lorry Traver*
Youth Services Coordinator
Ruth Hughes Memorial District Library