[Michlib-l] Presenter Recommendation

Amy Sturgeon asturgeon at gcdl.org
Thu Apr 7 12:41:57 EDT 2022

Hi All,

We had presenters here on Monday for our monthly lunch time program. They were fantastic and our patrons, of whom we had the most register in the past 6 months, were raving about them! Tim Ellis and Brad Blair are paranormal investigators and founders of the Upper Peninsula Paranormal Research Society. They also wrote two books. The first being Yoopernatural Haunts which is about the beginning of their research society and some of their investigations of locations in the UP. Their new book which is what the presentation was about, Great Lakes Monsters and Mysteries, explores the local lore and sightings of creatures and things that go bump in the night. Definitely a chilling presentation.
They travelled from the Soo to our library and back all in one day. They do charge for travel and per man for the presentation but it was worth every penny. They are very professional, down to earth and engaging. You can contact them at tim at radioeagle.com<mailto:tim at radioeagle.com>

I hope this helps someone find their next presenter! Have a great day!

Amy Sturgeon
Program Director
Gladwin County District Library
402 James Robertson Dr Gladwin, MI 48624
(989)426-8221
Beaverton Branch
106 Tonkin St Beaverton, MI 48612
(989)435-3981