[Michlib-l] Finalist for National Medal for Museum and Library Service

Jill Wioskowski jwioskowski at ci.dearborn-heights.mi.us
Thu Apr 7 12:23:03 EDT 2022

Hi, friends!

I have some BIG NEWS on behalf of Dearborn Heights Libraries.

We have been named a finalist for the 2022 National Medal for Museum and
Library Service by the Institute of Museum and Library Services! This
prestigious award honors institutions for their extraordinary public
service and remarkable community contributions.

If you've worked at Dearborn Heights Libraries, please tell us about
your favorite experiences and memories. Feel free to message us with
photos and videos.

We can’t wait to celebrate with you!

Cheers!

--
Jill Wioskowski (she/her)
Marketing Librarian and Curiosity Kindler, MLIS

Dearborn Heights City Libraries
John F. Kennedy, Jr. Library
24602 Van Born Road
Dearborn Heights, MI 48125

Phone: 313.791.6053

"My two favorite things in life are libraries and bicycles. They both
move people forward without wasting anything. The perfect day: riding a
bike to the library." -Peter Golkin