[Michlib-l] wage percentage of budget

Perri Saunders p.saunders at woodlands.lib.mi.us
Mon Apr 18 11:41:02 EDT 2022

WOW!  Thank you all for your responses and comments!
I got about 20 responses from all different classes - they ranged from
46.6% to 75%.
Joe Hamlin also sent a spreadsheet from the 2020-2021 state aid reports
(attached).  The average of all libraries was 61.3% for that year.  Thanks
Joe!
Have a great day everyone!
Perri