[Michlib-l] RFP example sought: children's room with few requirements

jshirtz jshirtz at uproc.lib.mi.us
Tue Apr 19 14:46:24 EDT 2022

Hello!

We are working towards a renovation of our children's room. We don't
have a specific vision of what we'd like the space to be once it's
completed; we'd like ideas from companies who could create the
renovation plan/perform the actual renovation. I'm at the point where I
need to craft an RFP, but I'm unsure how to do so when I don't have
specific things we're looking for.

Does anyone have an RFP they'd be willing to share as an example where
things are very open-ended? Or suggestions on how to create an RFP that
essentially gives companies free rein on what they'd like to include? Or
ideas of what we should absolutely include?

I appreciate any and all suggestions!

Thank you very much for your input! Feel free to respond off-list at
jshirtz at uproc.lib.mi.us.

Sincerely,

Jesse

--
Jessica Shirtz
(she/her/hers)
jshirtz at uproc.lib.mi.us
906-486-4381
www.ishpeminglibrary.info [1]

Chair, Great Lakes Great Books Award Committee
www.michiganreading.org/great-lakes-great-books [2]

Links:
------
[1] http://www.ishpeminglibrary.info