[Michlib-l] Michigan Pioneer and Historical Collections/Wesley's Works

Betsy Myers mmyers at tadl.org
Mon Apr 25 18:03:10 EDT 2022

Hello!  Anyone interested in Michigan Pioneer and Historical Collections
consisting of volumes 1-15, 16-30, 23, 25, 26, 33, 34, 37, 38, 40 and
Volume 4 of Michigan Pioneer Collections?

We just received them as a donation and they don't quite fit in our
collection development but are having a hard time recycling them.  Let me
know, they are real pretty sitting on shelf used as decoration or display
props--although I would imagine still useful.

We also have 9 various volumes of Wesley's Works that are actually really
nice looking old books (in my opinion)--the only problem is I find too many
are pretty decorations and I have been told no more.  Dare I share the
love?  Anyone?

--
*Betsy Myers*
Reference Department

*Currently listening to Local Woman Missing by Mary Kubica and Presidents
Daughter by Bill Clinton and James Patterson*