[Michlib-l] long term loans for HotSpots

Mary Harrison mary at colomapubliclibrary.net
Wed Apr 27 13:21:12 EDT 2022

Hi MichLib-L,

Our Library is considering purchasing HotSpots for long term loans to
patrons (6 months or a year).  If anyone is doing that, I'd appreciate any
feedback on how it's going or any particular issues that have come up.  I
would also appreciate if any relevant policies could be shared since we'll
need a new policy if we go this route.  We currently circulate our HotSpots
for 2 weeks at a time.

Thank you for your collective wisdom, Mary

Mary Jean Harrison

Director

Coloma Public Library

151 W. Center Street

PO Box 430

Coloma Michigan  49083

269-468-3431

 <http://www.colomapubliclibrary.net/> www.colomapubliclibrary.net

The most important asset of any library goes home at night - the library
staff.

Timothy Healy