[Michlib-l] Job Posting: Part-time Collection Management Assistant

Celia Mulder cmulder at cmpl.org
Mon Aug 8 12:07:58 EDT 2022

The Clinton-Macomb Public Library is seeking a part-time cataloger to join our Collection Management team. The position focuses on the processing and cataloging of all in-coming library materials, including some original cataloging of innovative and special collections. We offer a pleasant work environment and a flexible schedule. The position will be based out of the Main Library. We will be accepting applications until Monday, August 29th.

Our full job description and application requirements are available here<http://cmpl.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/CMPL-22.5-hour-Collection-Management-Assistant-8-22.pdf>.

Celia Mulder
Head of Collection Management & System Administration
Clinton-Macomb Public Library
(586) 226-5061
cmulder at cmpl.org<mailto:cmulder at cmpl.org>
they/them