[Michlib-l] FT Children's Librarian

Claire Meeker rdlclairel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 11:15:44 EDT 2022

Romeo District Library in northern Macomb County is looking for a full-time
children's librarian at our main branch.
This position is part of a great team of youth librarians who provide
reader's advisory, answer reference questions, plan programs, and maintain
a robust collection of materials.
We also have a strong relationship with our local school district and a
busy outreach van that the children's librarians are involved with.
The posting closes September 9th.  Please consider submitting your name for
consideration.

https://romeodistrictlibrary.org/?page_id=732

--
*Claire Meeker*