[Michlib-l] Rochester Hills Public Library Job Posting-Hourly Bookmobile Driver/Clerk

Mary Davis mary.davis at rhpl.org
Mon Aug 22 14:03:41 EDT 2022

The Rochester Hills Public Library (RHPL) is expanding. RHPL has an opening
for an Hourly Bookmobile Driver/Clerk.  Do you want to work with a vibrant
and innovative team? Then this is the position for you.  The hourly driver
is scheduled up to 20 hours/week and is responsible for completing a
vehicle inspection, driving a 35 foot bookmobile, assisting with
circulation tasks, and providing excellent customer service. They will also
need to obtain a Michigan Chauffeur's Driver's License and complete a
Michigan Department of Transportation physical before starting in the
position.

The Rochester Hills Public Library is located in downtown Rochester, MI and
is part of The Library Network and Metro Net Consortium, and we utilize the
Polaris ILS as our computer system.  The Board of Trustees and staff
recently completed an ambitious strategic plan.  Our mission is to empower
people to explore and create with resources that enlighten, educate,
entertain, and inform.

If you are passionate about providing exceptional library service in a
future-focused library system, we want you to apply
<https://rhpl.org/connect/job-opportunities> and join our team!  The
position will remain open until filled.

Thank you--
*Mary K. Davis*
Head of Outreach and Bookmobile Services
Rochester Hills Public Library
500 Olde Towne Rd
Rochester, MI 48307-2043