[Michlib-l] Anime Club Ideas

Director director at indianriverlibrary.org
Tue Aug 23 16:31:43 EDT 2022

Hi everybody,

We are starting an Anime Club for the fall for our young adults and I have
a few questions for those who already host Anime Clubs at their library.

What shows do you play and how do you find out if they are appropriate for
the age group?

Do you play one show over the course of a few Club meetings or a different
one every time?

What other activities do you include in the program?

I would love to hear any other tips & tricks gained by experiences with
this type of program. Thank you in advance!

Thank you,
Kelsey Rutkowski
*Library Director*
*Indian River Area Library*