[Michlib-l] Baker and Taylor TitleTalk Event!

Julie Beukema jbeukema at grpl.org
Thu Aug 25 13:45:38 EDT 2022

Hi all!

Baker and Taylor is hosting one of their fabulous TitleTalk events at
the Grand Rapids Public Library Main branch on Monday, October 17 from
9-12:30pm.  This event is free but registration is required!  Everyone
is welcome although the focus is on Kids and Teen materials.  Here's
some more info about the event:

We are thrilled to host one of our seasonal children's and teen
publishing titles and trends presentations at the Grand Rapids Public
Library. Please join us for this fun and informative professional
development event. Each attendee will receive a fabulous SWAG bag!

*REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED!*

*Margaret Peterson Haddix will be giving a talk and book signing at the
end of the workshop!*

*https://www.eventbrite.com/e/baker-taylor-cats-titletalk-trends-spring-2023-grand-rapids-tickets-359782157117*

*
*

--
*Julie Beukema*
she/her/hers <https://www.mypronouns.org/>

Grand Rapids Public Library
Main Library | 111 Library St NE | 49503
616-988-5402 x5488 <tel:16169885402,5488> | www.grpl.org
<https://www.grpl.org>