[Michlib-l] Millage Question

Klaudia Janek kjanek at bloomfield.org
Fri Aug 26 12:17:58 EDT 2022

As a school librarian or school library worker, you should join our
Michigan school library organization:
http://www.mimame.org/

Some schools are using ESSER funds for their school library.  Title I
schools can also allocate that money to resources for the school library.
We talk about stuff like this during our professional development and
sometimes if there is new information, we discuss it at our annual
conference.  We have an advocacy committee with some funding experts that
send out information to our listserv.

If you want to ask more questions, please respond directly to me:
kjanek at bloomfield.org

I just replied to this group in case there are any more school librarians
who are not yet part of our professional organization.

Best-
Klaudia