[Michlib-l] Athlete Appearance

Julie Brown jbrown at inksterlibrary.org
Mon Aug 29 15:04:21 EDT 2022

Hi, Brian. It was some years ago, but sportscaster and retired baseball
player Tom Paciorek spoke at the Plymouth District Library. That drew a
good crowd. I'm with Inkster (Leanna Hicks Library) so don't have details
but I enjoyed it as a patron. I think Mr. Paciorek played for the White Sox
and did Chicago broadcasts, a big draw for your area. Good luck! Julie
Brown, Leanna Hicks Public Library of Inkster