[Michlib-l] Albion District Library Closed February 2-3 Due to Winter Storm Landon

Cynthia Stanczak director at albionlibrary.org
Tue Feb 1 13:18:29 EST 2022

Hello all!

Albion is one of many, many communities in the firing line of Winter Storm
Landon in the coming few days.  The National Weather Service is forecasting
a concerning amount of ice and snow (8-12" predicted) on Wednesday and
Thursday.  Upon the advice of county and local safety and road departments
regarding travel and street parking, ADL will be closed both Wednesday and
Thursday as the storm passes, for the safety of our staff and community.

ADL will reopen on Saturday, February 5, at 10:00am.

Best wishes, all.  Stay warm, stay safe.

Cynthia Stanczak, MLS (she/her)
Library Director
Albion District Library
501 S. Superior St.
Albion, MI  49224
(517) 629-3993

Albion District Library: Transforming Minds, Changing Lives.
Proudly serving our community since 1919.
Online at www.albionlibrary.org, or find us on Facebook!

*My working day may not be your working day. Please do not feel obligated
to reply to this email outside of your normal working hours.*