[Michlib-l] Righting RIDES Wrongs.....zv170 error

Hudson CDL Director director at hudsoncdl.org
Tue Feb 1 15:42:22 EST 2022

 HI.
 Some time last week my new hire sent an audio book back without packing
it.  She is beside herself realizing that
 what she did was wrong.  She saw the no pack and the audio aspect of it
didn't register.  She honestly is upset that
 she did something wrong.  I have forgiven her and hope that whomever she
sent it to will as well.  She fears the wall
 of shame and asked if I should just take a mug shot now and send it out.
I think we will do that if it ever happens again.
 Sorry to whomever received it.
 Thanks for understanding.
 Joann @ Hudson

 (yes, it's been quite a week already!!)