[Michlib-l] Strategic Planning Consultants

Andrea Ingmire aing at pwpl.info
Tue Feb 1 16:00:35 EST 2022

Hi all,
As promised here is the list of Strategic Planning Consultants I came up with.
Some came from Michlib-L responses, some from general searching, and EveryLibrary provided a list as well.
We're getting quotes from several of these groups, but not all.
When responses came from Michlib-L I noted whether recommendations were positive or mixed, but didn't include any specifics. And, to be fair, I really didn't get many responses back from Michlib-L. Which is why including responses didn't seem quite necessary.

Good luck with your strategic planning projects!!
Andrea
[logo-blue -building]
Andrea Ingmire
Library Director