[Michlib-l] Policies covering Freedom to Read, collection development, challenged materials

bellairelibrary at torchlake.com bellairelibrary at torchlake.com
Tue Feb 8 12:32:55 EST 2022

I seem to recall during a Library of Michigan's Director's meeting
online that there was presented (or suggested) a template of a policy
that would cover all of the above. The discussion was if more libraries
had a similar policy it would be easier for interpretation by others. I
have been through all of the LM Directors' meeting notes and cannot find
anything. Does anyone recall what I am talking about - and/or can you
point me in the direction of obtaining this template? Thanks!

--
Cindi L. Place, MLIS
Director, Bellaire Public Library
bellairelibrary at torchlake.com